Hi and thanks for this game!
For now I'm testing last published version on a Linux system via Wine v6.5.0 + directx9/10/11 + Gallium Nine (v0.7), and it works fine with the following settings:
[Resolution]: up to 1366x768;
[Quality preset]: Beautiful (Fantastic with lower resolutions);
[OS]: Lubuntu Linux - 18.04 LTS 64bit - kernel 126.96.36.199.79;
[CPU]: Intel i7-2630QM - quad-core (max) 2.9GHz - 8 threads;
[Ram]: DDR3 - 8GB;
[Graphic Card]: Intel HD3000 - (max) 1.1GHz (RAM shared);
[Graphic Driver]: Mesa 20.3 - OpenGL 3.3;
If you''ll upload a native Linux build I will test it as well (it should run much faster).
Now some issues I'd like to report:
- Save system doesn't kept all data between multiple sessions: up to now I've noticed that collected Orbs count and audio configs. reset to their default at each game re-loading (tot. credits is saved though);
- Many text are nearly unreadable when displayed over an environment/skybox area colored nealy the same as text (an opaque text-panel could be added to adress this);
- Some grand-prix info texts (near race holographic obelisks) appear partially hidden below ground level;
- Some areas requires the ability to regulate car fly-altitude.
- The ability to do side linear movements and, eventually, rotations on the vehicle vertical axis (instead of around the camera one) could be implemented as well, since it would make much easier to navigate in small areas at low speed (like garages areas or similar).
- Is not possible to immediately restart a grand prix after having resigned, if first one fly away from the race holographic obelisk until the "Enter Race [F]" text disappears and then going back near to it again;
I will follow this project with much interest.
Thanks again and keep up the good work!